Benefits of Rooibos ?
Rooibos tea is gaining popularity as a delicious and healthy beverage.
Consumed in southern Africa for centuries, it has become a beloved drink around the world.
It’s a flavorful, caffeine-free alternative to black and green tea.
What’s more, advocates praise rooibos for its potential health benefits, claiming that its antioxidants can protect against cancer, heart disease and stroke.
However, you may wonder if these benefits are supported by evidence.
This article explores rooibos tea’s health benefits
1. Compared to regular black tea or green tea, rooibos is lower in tannins and free from caffeine and oxalic acid.
2. Packed With Antioxidants
3. Rooibos tea may benefit heart health by positively affecting blood pressure. It may also lower “bad” LDL cholesterol and raise “good” HDL cholesterol in those at risk of heart disease.
4. May Reduce Cancer Risk
5. May Benefit People With Type 2 Diabetes
How to prepare Rooibos
- Boil water. If using an electric kettle with temperature setting, set it to 208°F. …
- Warm up teapot. Pour hot water into a teapot, halfway, and swirl it around a bit. …
- Put rooibos tea into the teapot and add hot water. Cover teapot and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain rooibos solids and pour hot tea into a teacup.
1This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.” This product is not intended to cure or treat any disease. “
Signature Tea is a Luxury tea brand that offers the finest experence with consuming tea. While our signature blends have amazing benefits, it is not a food substitute. For maximum health benefits it should be used along side a healthy balanced diet. People who are iron deficiant should not drink tea if you have low iron levels, excessive tea intake may exacerbate your condition.
Signature Luxury Teas offers you three exclusive Memberships. Receive a monthly tea party in the comfort of your home! Fresh, Loose-leaf Teas for Your Health & Wellness!