The 5 Laws
of Tea Storage
- Tea must be kept away from heat
- Tea must be kept away from light
- Tea must be kept away from strong odors
- Tea must be kept away from moisture
- Tea must be kept free from oxygen
How to Store Tea Properly
A tea canister, tea caddy or a foil bag are 3 of the most effective and easy ways to store your tea. This keeps your teas fresh, away from light and moisture.
Does Tea Expire ?
Like liquor, tea does not spoil but the aromas and flavors of the tea will change over time. Well crafted teas do not spoil as long as you keep them away from those 5 elements.
Signature Luxury Teas offers you three exclusive Memberships. Receive a monthly tea party in the comfort of your home! Fresh, Loose-leaf Teas for Your Health & Wellness!
(650) 666 5744