The 5 Laws
of Tea Storage
- Tea must be kept away from heat
- Tea must be kept away from light
- Tea must be kept away from strong odors
- Tea must be kept away from moisture
- Tea must be kept free from oxygen
How to Store Tea Properly
A tea canister, tea caddy or a foil bag are 3 of the most effective and easy ways to store your tea. This keeps your teas fresh, away from light and moisture.
Does Tea Expire ?
Like liquor, tea does not spoil but the aromas and flavors of the tea will change over time. Well crafted teas do not spoil as long as you keep them away from those 5 elements.
Signature Luxury Tea Blends
Signature Luxury Teas offers you two exclusive Signature Gourmet Memberships, which allow you to receive, in the comfort of your home, a new Signature Luxury Tea Box every 30 days for only $99.99 a month or $49.99 a month* depending on your selection, includes shipping.